1. Are additional Klimbs permitted for larger dogs?
-No, only one Klimb pedestal is permitted in the ring.
2. Are other props allowed to be used during the performance?
-Yes, you may use props in addition to the ones required.
3. Are there any restrictions on music?
-Yes. You may not use any music with explicit or inappropriate language.
4. Do we have to perform a different Champion routine if we are selected as finalists?
-No, you will perform the same Champion routine twice.
5. Are bitches in season permitted to enter the ring?
-Yes, bitches in season may compete, but must wear pants.
6. Is there a limit to how many attempts we get to pass?
-No, you may enter the ring as many times as needed, but you must purchase a ticket for each try.
7. Where do we sign up for time slots?
-You will need to sign up for your time slots at the event. Please be courteous to other competitors when doing so.
8. Will tickets be sold during the event?
-Yes, however they will be $50 at the event. Purchase them for $39 each here:
9. Do we have to have the corresponding Trick Dog Title to compete?
-Yes, you must have the corresponding Trick Dog Title to enter the ring.